Investigador en Universidad de Cádiz
Senior researcher with a track record of 19 years in coordination and execution of R&D projects within private and public sector. PhD in Materials Science from the Technical University Delft and Master in Technological Management from the Universities of Loyola and Georgetown.
Goal-oriented activity mainly developed in energy and biomedicine sectors. Vast experience in the direction and coordination of working teams. Interested on the application of high added-value technological solutions in industrial applications.
- Collaboration with >60 scientific institutions and companies (national and international).
- Publication of >95 scientific articles in specialized journals (h = 21, > 1300 cites).
- 140 presentations in international conferences (>20 invited o plenaries).
- Co-author of 4 patents.
- Co-director of 4 PhD thesis.
- Use of Large Scientific Installations at Positron Centre (TUDelft), Centro de Microanálisis de Materiales (CMAM), European Synchrotron Research Facility (ESRF)
- External project examiner of Agencia Nacional de Evaluación y Prospectiva (ANEP)
- Symposia Organizer in national and international congresses.
- Responsible of seminars organization: ICMM (2009-2014), Abengoa Research (2014-2017).
- Member of Spanish Materials Society (SOCIEMAT).
- Member of the Royal Spanish Physics Society (RSEF).
- Spanish Representative in the International Unión of Vacuum Science and Technology, (IUVSTA) in the Thin Films division (2013-2016).
- Member AENOR GET15/GT 5 “Physical and Chemical Characterization of Surfaces” committee (2013-).
- Docent experience at graduate (UAM, UC3M) and postgraduate (CSIC, UAM, UC3M, Cranfield University, Shantou University) level.